Last Updated: 28/10/2021
Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide to us about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through our website.
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
We use the following cookies:
- Required cookies. These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that might enable you to log into a secure area of a website.
- Analytical cookies. These are cookies that help us recognise users in order to enable us to count how many visitors are coming to the website, and how they move around the website. These cookies are used so that we can improve the useability of our website.
- Marketing-related cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our website. We also use the personal information we collect to keep you informed of Shift F7 Content’s activities and provide educational information.
By providing Shift F7 Content with your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Shift F7 Content-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on our websites to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of our websites, or other information. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt-out at any time via the unsubscribe link which is provided on each email.
We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Shift F7 Content (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- enforce this policy, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our websites, our users or others.
Shift F7 Content cares about the integrity and security of the personal information you supply us via our website. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Shift F7 Content or guarantee that your information on the service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third-party providers, such as social networks. Shift F7 Content is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
You may, of course, choose not to submit personally identifiable information through our website.
You can review and correct the information about you that Shift F7 Content has by contacting our offices directly.
If you request for your personal information to be corrected or deleted, Shift F7 Content’s policy is to comply as much as possible. However, some or all of the information may need to be retained for archival, legal or accounting purposes.
Links to Other Web Sites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our websites, nor the information or content contained therein.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our websites, as determined by Shift F7 Content in its sole discretion.
Shift F7 Content
61 Bowen Street,
Windsor Qld 4030